I work with you to get out of crisis mode and build a dementia journey plan that you can refer to while on your loved one’s dementia journey.
- Create a phased plan, based on quantifiable criteria, so you know how and when to prepare for each phase of the journey
- Offer compassionate guidance and solutions from experience
- Help reduce your loved one’s resistance and frustration by enhancing and refining your dementia communications skills with both your loved one and family members
- Provide resource options, and other services to help you and your family make the best decisions you can for your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s
I am here for you
, the Dementia/Alzheimer’s family member and caregiver. I am your lifeline for:
- Transitioning your loved one from one phase to the next, which may be from in-home care to a senior care community
- Facilitating family conversations about your loved one with dementia
- Helping resolve conflicts and resistance when things aren’t going the way you thought they should
- Ensuring you’re aware of the Financial and Healthcare documentation to minimize your loved one’s and your exposure to state-run attorneys
- Learning effective emotional coping skills and tools specific to having a family member with dementia or Alzheimers so you can handle the emotional rollercoaster better.
- Guiding communication with your loved one and family